This PB&J Bacon takes your favorite, iconic sandwich up a notch. This sweet and salty treat is versatile, too. Enjoy as an accompaniment to a Bloody Mary or a topping for a hamburger or ice cream sundae.
PB&J Candied BaconPrint Recipe
Finely chopped peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and top with a baking rack.
- Lay bacon on baking rack and bake for approximately 15 minutes. (Time will vary depending on thickness of bacon but edges should be starting to brown and curl up as the bacon is nearly done.)
- Remove from oven and spread a thin layer of grape jelly on top of each strip of bacon.
- Top each strip with finely chopped peanuts.
- Return to oven and broil until jelly is bubbling. Watch bacon closely during this step so it doesn’t burn.
You can also make Peanut Praline Candied Bacon by mixing 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts and 1/2 cup brown sugar and topping the bacon with that mixture instead of the grape jelly and chopped peanuts above.