1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup pumpkin
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Process the oats in a food processor for a flour-like consistency.
- In a medium bowl, combine the processed oats, peanut butter and pumpkin until completely combined.
- Use a rolling pin, to roll the dough to about 1/4-inch thick. Use a cookie cutter to shape biscuits and place on a cookie sheet (no preparation required or use parchment if desired).
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely and store in an airtight container.