½ cup peanut butter
16 graham cracker squares
½ cup marshmallow cream
½ cup shredded coconut, tinted green
24 large marshmallows (3 marshmallows per cow)
24 straight pretzel sticks
Tube of black icing
Instructions for the cows:
- Take three pretzel sticks, break each in half.
- Screw four pretzel stick halves into the bottom of two marshmallows to form the body.
- Use one pretzel stick half to connect the two marshmallows that form the body, and the one pretzel stick half as the tail.
- Take the third marshmallow and slice it into three pieces. Connect two pieces on the sticky sides to form the head. Break the last piece into two, and stick on the top of the head to form the ears.
- Use black icing to add ears and nose.
Instructions for the pasture:
- Take a graham cracker square and spread peanut butter on it, then put another graham cracker square on top of it.
- Smear the top of the graham cracker with marshmallow cream and sprinkle with coconut.
- For the grass, place coconut and several drops of green food coloring into a plastic bag and shake.
- Place your cow on top of the graham cracker. It can be sitting, standing or eating, depending on how you place the pretzel sticks.