1 cup regular/old fashioned oats
2-1/2 cups water
1/4 teapoon salt
2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons raisins
1 banana, sliced
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk
2 teaspoons maple syrup
- In a medium saucepan, combine oats, water, and salt.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium. Cook 10-12 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter. Stir until peanut butter melts.
- Add brown sugar, raisins, banana, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and stir.
- Divide oatmeal into two bowls. Top each bowl of oatmeal with 1/4 cup milk and 1 teaspoon maple syrup.