Grilled PB&JPrint Recipe
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 slices bread
1 banana (or fruit of choice) sliced thinly
1 pat butter
2 tablespoons jelly (optional)
- Heat pan or griddle on medium heat.
- Spread peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread. If using jelly, be sure to mix the peanut butter and jelly together before spreading the combination on the slices of bread.
- Butter outer side of each slice of bread
- Place fruit in a single layer on top of peanut butter on one slice of bread. Place second slice of bread, peanut butter side down, on top of fruit. The peanut butter should always be on the inside of the sandwich. Press firmly together.
- Place assembled sandwich on ungreased pan or griddle, and fry until both sides are golden brown; about 2 minutes per side.