Recipe courtesy of Love & Zest.
Peanut Butter Banana Blender WafflesPrint Recipe
2 large eggs
¾ cup kefir
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
¼ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon baking powder
¾ cup white 100% whole wheat flour
¼ cup powdered peanut butter
1 large banana, mashed
For toppings (optional)
2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter + 1 tablespoon water, for drizzle
1 banana, sliced
- Preheat waffle maker to medium heat setting.
- In a blender, combine eggs, kefir, coconut oil, salt and baking powder. Blend until smooth.
- Add flour and powdered peanut butter to blender and mix just until combined; stir in mashed banana.
- Pour batter into non stick waffle maker and cook until waffle maker indicates they are ready– waffles will be golden in color. (Note: be sure to coat waffle maker with cooking oil if you typically do, or waffles could stick).
- Before serving, mix 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder with 1 tablespoon of water to drizzle on top of waffles. Top each waffle with banana slices, chocolate chips, chopped peanuts and maple syrup as desired. Enjoy!