½ cup crunchy peanut butter
¼ cup raw honey (or brown rice syrup)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups puffed rice cereal
¼ cup dried tart cherries
¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
Pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Fold in rice cereal, tart cherries, chocolate chips and a pinch of salt.
- Line square pan with parchment paper and press mixture firmly into the pan.
- Place bars into the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 9 pieces; store in airtight container in the refrigerator.