Nut Your Everyday Asian Chicken Salad CupsPrint Recipe
Vegetable pan spray as needed
24 ea wonton skin wrappers
1/2 teaspoon salt
10 ounces chicken, breast boneless/skinless, roasted, 1/8” dice
1/3 cup peanut butter, creamy
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon oil, roasted sesame
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoons ginger, fresh, minced
1/4 cup pepper, red bell, 1/8” dice
1/4 cup carrot, fresh, peeled, 1/8” dice
1/4 cup scallion, 1/8” bias slice
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper, black, freshly ground
3/4 cup cabbage, nappa, finely shredded
1/4 cup Sriracha hot sauce
2 tablespoons peanuts, dry roasted, finely ground
24 ea cilantro, fresh, whole leaves
- Spray a mini muffin pan with pan spray and press wonton skins individually into the pan.
- Spray the tops of the wonton wrappers and place in a 350°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and season with salt. Remove the cups from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack
- In an appropriate bowl whisk together peanut butter, hoisin, sesame oil, honey, and ginger until blended thoroughly.
- Add chicken, red pepper, carrot, scallion, salt and pepper, and fold together until evenly distributed.
- Layer the bottom of the cups with a pinch of the napa cabbage.
- Spoon the chicken salad evenly into each cup.
- Garnish with a drop of sriracha, peanuts and cilantro leaf.
Shelf Life: Serve immediately.