Announcing the “PB My Way: United States of Peanut Butter” Recipe Contest
Do you have hometown PB pride? Then we want to hear from you! Our fifth annual “PB My Way” recipe contest, launching March 1, is calling for your favorite peanut butter-powered recipe that speaks to your region in the “United States of Peanut Butter.”
From Peanut Butter Chicken Enchiladas in the Southwest to Maple Peanut Butter Donuts in the Northeast, we’re spending March, which is National Peanut Month, looking for your favorite peanut butter recipes that reflect the ingredients, palates and cooking styles from your part of the country. Regions include: West, Southwest, Midwest, Southeast and Northeast.
Here’s how the contest works:
- Head over to our Facebook page and “Like” us!
- Through March 31, submit your favorite regional PB-powered recipe through our Facebook Contest Tab.
- Qualified recipes will be posted to our Facebook page for all to see!
- From April 1 through April 16, visit the Facebook Contest Tab to vote for your favorite regional recipe. Spread the word to get more votes!
- Winners will be announced the week of April 21.
Five winners – one from each region – will receive a year’s supply of peanut butter, and their recipe professionally photographed.
From the five regional winners, we will select one Grand Prize Winner, who will receive an iPad. Check out our Contest Rules [link to rules].
Start thinking about your favorite hometown PB recipe and head over to our Facebook page on March 1 to submit. To inspire you, we’ve created five of our own recipes – one from each region – from the United States of Peanut Butter. Find them here on our blog.