Vegetable pan spray as needed
24 ea wonton skin wrappers
1/2 teaspoon salt
10 oz. chicken, breast boneless/skinless, roasted, 1/8” dice
1/3 cup peanut butter, creamy
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1 tbsp oil, roasted sesame
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp ginger, fresh, minced
1/4 cup pepper, red bell, 1/8” dice
1/4 cup carrot, fresh, peeled, 1/8” dice
1/4 cup scallion, 1/8” bias slice
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper, black, freshly ground
3/4 cup cabbage, nappa, finely shredded
1/4 cup Sriracha hot sauce
2 tbsp peanuts, dry roasted, finely ground
24 ea cilantro, fresh, whole leaves
1. Spray a mini muffin pan with pan spray and press wonton skins individually into the pan.
2. Spray the tops of the wonton wrappers and place in a 350°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
3. Remove from the oven and season with salt. Remove the cups from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack
4. In an appropriate bowl whisk together peanut butter, hoisin, sesame oil, honey, and ginger until blended thoroughly.
5. Add chicken, red pepper, carrot, scallion, salt and pepper, and fold together until evenly distributed.
6. Layer the bottom of the cups with a pinch of the napa cabbage.
8. Spoon the chicken salad evenly into each cup.
9. Garnish with a drop of sriracha, peanuts and cilantro leaf.
Shelf Life- Serve immediately.