Breakfast with ElvisPrint Recipe
4 slices bread
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 ripe banana
1 Tablespoon butter
3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spread peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Cut banana in half crosswise and lengthwise. Put two pieces of banana on two pieces of bread. Cover with remaining slices of bread, making two sandwiches.
- Melt butter in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- In a flat bowl, beat together milk, eggs and vanilla. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, allowing both sides time to soak it up.
- Saute until golden brown on each side.